Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Social Bliss Style Box Review - May Box

Ok. It's a little late, but that's because my heavy heart didn't want to re-live the tragic disappointment I felt when I opened the box.

Real quick- what I liked about the boxes (reviewing past boxes online) was that each came with a purse that was the high-value item with some cute lil stuff sprinkled in. I DO NOT care for skin or hair care, I have what I specifically purchased for my skin at a high cost and I'm not gonna just go around slappin' every lotion, oil and cleanser on the ol' money-maker. This is why I canceled my Ipsy subscription. The value is there on paper, but if you're not in the market for that thing the value is negative.

Ex: a glass of water to a fish at the bottom of the ocean vs some dude in a desert.

SO when I opened el boxo del crap this is what I found:


Photo from SocialBliss.com

The purse was a coin purse. Oh. My Gosh. Hold me back, I'm so excited. -_-

The high value item was flippin skin care.

Then it had eyelash curlers (hi, I'm a female, I already own a set. Or two) a hair band, face wipes and a lufa foot scrubby bathroom set thing. (Hi, I'm a female, I already own a set, or two)

So "value" it puts itself at over $100 costing you only $40 (roughly) but the value to me is only what I would pay for on my own. So basically I paid $40 for some face wipes.

Canceled my scrip. I think I'm over boxes unless they are gifts to me. Speaking of gifts, if you are my friend or family member, don't be surprised to get a lufa for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment